New to 2023, this program is ideal if you want regular short activities across your term. Also good if you need regular reminders/ prompts.
If you are currently studying, even at senior High School level – this one is for you. Similarly, if you are new to studying in Australia, this might be a good first choice.
Compared to the main program, here we cover less about study strategies and the theories behind learning and more about core practical elements like support networks, careers and the employability skills that you develop during your studies (and can add to your resume).
With three 15 minute modules released each week, over seven weeks this really is the lighter version.
Feedback to date:
· Topics flowed well
· Great how we covered self awareness before looking at Careers
· Size is good – about 15 minutes each module
· Suggests having them release every second day to allow reflective time
· Really useful now, would have been great to have had in first year
· Liked the friendly conversation style – felt safe, like no judgement